Wednesday, April 13, 2005

the start of the end of the start

posting number one... anyone else find it hard to come up with a name for your blog? After looking tirelessly at what other people called their blogs, I asked myself, "what one phrase defines me as a person?" I started thinking about what i like to do, what or who people know me as, etc. etc... then i looked around my room and found the crash cymbal that men's cell got me as an end of year gift and thought, "i guess that makes sense." Way to do the thinking for me guys! Thanks... for everything, seriously.

One exam down, four to go. It still isn't really sinking in that i'm graduating. I guess i won't really feel the effects until september, when everyone else is headed off to school. I've been noticing that a lot of people are wearing white headphones. Status symbol or just another good product? I'm a big fan of my iPod, but i wish it weren't so identifiable.

Here's a thought: i think i'm actually going to start doing this blog thing regularly. I figure it's a good exercise. It took me the longest time to try. It seems odd to me why people would want to even hear what i have to say. Why would i spend all this time and effort when no one will probably read it? I guess what finally got me in the end was the fact that I found myself reading other peoples' blogs. 'nuff said. So it's my pleasure to contribute to your procrastination today and many days to come.... Oh, and sorry for the template. Until i figure out html, my blog is gonna look like a lot of blogs out there.

So anyway, i've been blessed by blogs before. I hope that God will bless you through this blog as well... what? Don't laugh! God is KNOWN for His miracles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home