"sentence fragment" is ALSO a sentence fragment...
Today is my last day of studying and I have completely checked out. I have no motivation what-so-ever. But... I shall study hard and finish strong.
Here are some things i'm gonna miss about london, in no particular order:
- my house & housemates
- fellowship
- living at ACF-Town... er.. Summit Ave.
- playing on the LCAC Worship team
- the trek to and from school while listening to some good tunes
- accountability group
- Stephen Cheng, such a great man... and inspiration...
I found out i'm leaving earlier than expected, which is kind of bitter sweet. I mean... I can't wait to go home, but I still feel like there's something tugging at me, keeping me here. Unfinished business? I hope i can figure out what it is before i leave for good.
Well... Only, 2 weeks left until WEEZER!!!
"Aw man, do you know about the party after the show? It's gonna be the best. I'm so stoked! Take it easy, bro!"
Here are some things i'm gonna miss about london, in no particular order:
- my house & housemates
- fellowship
- living at ACF-Town... er.. Summit Ave.
- playing on the LCAC Worship team
- the trek to and from school while listening to some good tunes
- accountability group
- Stephen Cheng, such a great man... and inspiration...
I found out i'm leaving earlier than expected, which is kind of bitter sweet. I mean... I can't wait to go home, but I still feel like there's something tugging at me, keeping me here. Unfinished business? I hope i can figure out what it is before i leave for good.
Well... Only, 2 weeks left until WEEZER!!!
"Aw man, do you know about the party after the show? It's gonna be the best. I'm so stoked! Take it easy, bro!"

2 Comments:
unfinished business eh?
we haven't formed our london band yet, thats why, hahaha
ehehe...whenever that band takes *wing* so to speak, let me in on it. I'll play some mad tunes on an electric violin =P.
Post a Comment
<< Home