IRN-BRU: Original and Best
Busy, busy, busy...
Between WFG Training, my band's album release, and being sick, i haven't really had much time to myself, to do things like write this blog! I guess i can just update quickly...
First off, the Weezer concert was amazing! Although i can't say the same for the opener, Ringside. Kinda boring. But when weezer came on, the place just went nuts! After the concert, my friends actually got to meet Brian and Scott from weezer and handed them a Buckshot cd. They said they'd listen to it on their bus, but... they probably get tons of demos and never listen to them. Oh well... Just meeting them would have been amazing. I wish i was there. But standing in line for bubble tea with all my ACFers wasn't too shabby! Always good to hang with you guys.
My mom, sister, and I are trying to cut out carbs in our diets... and I lasted about a day. Haha... carbs are so good. How can you live without rice? Everything is just too salty without rice. Honestly, i don't know how people do it. I think a healthy, balanced diet includes carbs, doesn't it? People who need to cut out carbs don't exercise, i guess.
I've been looking a lot at the Apple website recently. I love the new iMac G5. It looks so... beautiful. The operating system looks so cool and iLife is an amazing software suite. It all started with the iPod... now they've got me intrigued! Those marketing geniuses. Macs are pretty pricey, though. I might have to sell something in order to get one, like an arm or a leg. Anyone interested??.. hehe
anyway... Buckshot has finally sent off its final package for the album release. After 4 years of hard work, late gigs with big crowds and no crowds, style changes, member changes, ups, downs, band wars, numerous recording attempts, and lots and lots of money... we're finally there. Now it's all in the hands of the good folks at Indiepool. Now we just play the waiting game...
Waiting game sucks... let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!
Between WFG Training, my band's album release, and being sick, i haven't really had much time to myself, to do things like write this blog! I guess i can just update quickly...
First off, the Weezer concert was amazing! Although i can't say the same for the opener, Ringside. Kinda boring. But when weezer came on, the place just went nuts! After the concert, my friends actually got to meet Brian and Scott from weezer and handed them a Buckshot cd. They said they'd listen to it on their bus, but... they probably get tons of demos and never listen to them. Oh well... Just meeting them would have been amazing. I wish i was there. But standing in line for bubble tea with all my ACFers wasn't too shabby! Always good to hang with you guys.
My mom, sister, and I are trying to cut out carbs in our diets... and I lasted about a day. Haha... carbs are so good. How can you live without rice? Everything is just too salty without rice. Honestly, i don't know how people do it. I think a healthy, balanced diet includes carbs, doesn't it? People who need to cut out carbs don't exercise, i guess.
I've been looking a lot at the Apple website recently. I love the new iMac G5. It looks so... beautiful. The operating system looks so cool and iLife is an amazing software suite. It all started with the iPod... now they've got me intrigued! Those marketing geniuses. Macs are pretty pricey, though. I might have to sell something in order to get one, like an arm or a leg. Anyone interested??.. hehe
anyway... Buckshot has finally sent off its final package for the album release. After 4 years of hard work, late gigs with big crowds and no crowds, style changes, member changes, ups, downs, band wars, numerous recording attempts, and lots and lots of money... we're finally there. Now it's all in the hands of the good folks at Indiepool. Now we just play the waiting game...
Waiting game sucks... let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home